Thank You For Partnering With Us
'Is There Not A Cause?' operates solely by the generosity of our supporters. As you continue to browse through our website, and hopefully interact with us, you will see the many lives and communities that we have been able to impact:
- Trinidad and Tobago Home Base, Food & Clothing distribution, School Assistance
- Haiti Building, School & Orphanage Construction, Ongoing Assistance
- Guyana Flood Relief
- Grenada Post hurricane Ivan
- Jamaica Post Storm Devastation
- St. Lucia Litearcy Assistance
- United States Following hurricanes Katrina and Rita
- Tamil Nadu - India Missionary Support
- Zambia House of Mercy Ministries - assisting children orphaned by AIDSs
- Kenya Working to Bring relief from FGM
- Venezuela Supporting Family Oriented Rehab
- Peru Supporting Reconciliation of Waring Tribes in the Peruvian Amazon
We especially appreciate the transformation that we have whitnessed amongst our own young volunteers, many of which have gone on to pursue careers in medicine and other caring vocations, or else have been steered clear of otherwise destructive paths. As the old adage goes... sometimes the life you save is your own...
Join us, pray for us, give... stand with us for positive change.
Is There Not A Cause?
Yes - There is.
We are very happy to have enjoyed a dear partnership with LegacyMakers International Ministries whose founder Marion Skeete; pastor, teacher, author and all round minister and lover of the Lord, has been a keen supporter of ITNAC from very early. We are so grateful for sound and lasting connections such as these. Please visit her website Legacy-Makers.org and be blessed. Our online donations are received through her ministry.